Monday, March 4, 2013

Cape Coral

In Cape Coral Florida I am staying in a house we rented for 6 weeks.
Here are some things I have seen at my house: An alligator, Burrowing Owl, A carp (which is a fish), Turtles, Geckos, Ducks, An osprey (a big eagle) and more.  I also had a close encounter with a Snake which I thought it was a Pygmy Rattle Snake.
 
One day my Dad and I were fishing in the canal in our backyard when we saw a small alligator swimming. He came and bit my bobber and then went to my Dads hook but luckily he shook it out of his mouth.
 This is the bobber that now has teeth marks in it.
 
We have done lots of fun things around here so far.  We went to Sanibel Island, the World’s largest shell factory, Lakes Regional Park (where we rented bikes and had an alligator cross in front of us on the road), roller skating at a place called Bamboozles, and explored an island near us called Pine Island.  We also biked to a sports park that is near our house.  It has 5 soccer fields and 9 baseball fields.  We played some soccer there.  Today we might go back there to play some baseball.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Were you scared when the alligator was swimming near where you were fishing? Nicholas

    ReplyDelete